Thursday, January 24, 2008

Eloh Skins

So you know, just because I have my edits on my flickr doesn't mean they are:

  • For Sale

  • For Free

  • Part of Another Fundraiser


I did not enter that last one. I vaguely knew about it and the deadline is already past.


Next up:
Group Freebies.

I recently gave out a group freebie scarf. 2 people IMed me and said they wanted it to be scripted. So they basically said they want me to put more work into something they got for free that I could have put out for sale or just never given out in the first place.

So...
I'm not doing group freebies anymore.

2 Comments:

At 8:07 PM , Blogger Arbel Vogel said...

Ugh, sorry to hear that. People just don't know when to quit.

 
At 1:44 PM , Blogger Alyx Sands said...

Bah, what a**holes, really. I loved the scarf, and I loved all the previous freebies, too. It's unbelievable people get something so cool for free and then DEMAND you work a bit more for them. For free. Can't you just, um, kick them out of the group and still make cool freebies? (Although for me, the point isn't that they're free, what with all the work involved. The point is it's stuff you can't get anywhere else.)


Alyx Sands

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home