Monday, April 23, 2007

Geee, thanks

None of my friends play SL... well Ralph did for a little bit and he's back onto WoW. Billy did but SL does not support Windows Vista. Brandon joined, but his wife nags him non stop if he tries to play.

And the rest? They all think SL is (and I'm quoting) "GHEY."

But they do love sending me articles about it all the time.

Here is one from my bestfriend about SL relationships that made me laugh. This was sent in an email with the warning to "watch out." Cause I date so much on the internet (sarcasm, I don't)... gee, thanks Cat.

12 Comments:

At 3:38 PM , Blogger Helyanwe said...

hmm... my laptop has windows vista on it, and i can play sl on it :o

 
At 3:56 PM , Blogger Noam said...

SL's website says they don't support it.
:(

 
At 4:01 PM , Blogger Selos said...

Hey Noam, wanna get SL married :3?

 
At 4:10 PM , Blogger Noam said...

*strokes chin* what's in it for me?


I don't even want to yet RL married. I see much bitching on part of Billy if I got fake married.

 
At 4:22 PM , Blogger Selos said...

*wink wink * I giev you my -skin-...

xD I don't ever want to get married. I have enough things to pay for.

 
At 6:06 PM , Blogger Helyanwe said...

sl website lies! LIES!!!!!

 
At 7:31 AM , Blogger HeatherFev21 said...

My laptop has Vista too, just upgraded! I concur with Hely, it LIES.

They don't support shit anyway, whether they say they do or not :P

 
At 7:31 AM , Blogger HeatherFev21 said...

Oh and... want a baby Noam?

:P

 
At 8:24 AM , Blogger Nex Brannan said...

I want a baby Noam.

 
At 9:01 AM , Blogger Noam said...

*laughs*


what do you mean do I want a baby? like inside me? no.
outside me? *ponders* no.

I think I'd only want a baby if it was inanimate and made of chocolate.

I told Billy last night that it works on vista and he said that you guys must be getting a weird plug in. I think he's lazy.

 
At 10:44 AM , Blogger Nex Brannan said...

It's cause you're so high maintenance, Noam. He's tired.

 
At 11:22 AM , Blogger Noam said...

That must be it. I should stop begging for sex and food all the time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home