Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Ew.

So me and Bill's apartment has been getting more and more disgusting over the months. Laundry EVERYWHERE. I mean that, the living room, dining room, Computer room, bathroom, kitchen and bedroom all have clothes in them. O_o We aren't stylish people... Where the hell did all these clothes come from?!!

So today I went though the pile of crap in the bedroom that's been there since last year. I found some stuff, mostly foudn a lot of crap we can throw out, but it's Bill's so I can't do anything without his concent. The gross thing is I'm sniffing and folding or throwing in the laundry bin and about 5 shirts from a pile in the corner of the room smelled like something died on them...

We have a cat, btw, and she's a hunter.

I'm thinking Poe killed something, it sat in that pile of clothes and decomposed (or she's hidden it somewhere else) and well... fucking ew.

*rereads that*
Wow... my boss was right. Blogging IS the new sad thing.

2 Comments:

At 5:47 AM , Blogger HeatherFev21 said...

CAT! I want a kitty cat! :(

 
At 5:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found this link and thought of you. LOL

http://www.squalorsurvivors.com/index.shtml

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home