Sunday, August 24, 2008

Most horrifying news ever

I was searching for pictures of the next thing I want to build when I came across this blog/article.
Charlize Theron wants to produce and star in a remake of Sympathy for Lady Vengeance.

OMG PLEASE DON'T.

Please don't ruin my favorite movie of all time with your shitty acting you dumb bitch. Go make Aeon Flux 2: electricboogaloo.

Why can't our hollywood make new movies? Ones they write!
Do you have any idea how great Bangkok Dangerous was and how fucking HORRENDOUS the Nick Cage one is. I would love the Nick Cage one based on how fucking awful it is, if I didn't know that it was supposed to be a remake of the Pang Brother's film.



LOOK! He pries the gun out of that guy's lifeless hand and shoots him! Several times! With his own gun! And count how many times he has or doesn't have his hat.
Sweet jesus that's terrible.

1 Comments:

At 12:16 PM , Blogger Strawberry Singh said...

hehehe, can I just say, I love reading your blog. Every post leaves me giggling for hours!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home