Thursday, August 16, 2007

taking back the blog

still no new store items for yah'll. They are built, I'm just not releasing.

A co-worker sent me this article which I love:
http://www.switched.com/2007/08/14/second-life-sexual-genitalia-spawn-lawsuit/

Ok the best part of this article is the idiot taunted a guy and the guy sued him.
Moral: Don't taunt someone who has probably made assloads of $ off their product you've stolen. If your only job is to run your SL business, then chances are you have the time to spend in court.

Way to go Alderman!

2 Comments:

At 2:04 AM , Blogger Dawn said...

LOL I saw this on Fark the other day and almost fell out of my chair from laughing. Of course the guy is going to sue,some people are just morons.


Anyways, seriously Noam, how many Cheezeburgers do I need to bribe you into releasing something while I still have mah moneys?

 
At 8:58 AM , Blogger Noam said...

Technically I'm still working on it. I have a hair and a bag, and 3 sketches for outfits that I just drew.

I don't want to half ass them. I think I can make this hair much better and the bag I just had a different idea for the clasp.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home