Friday, January 26, 2007

Ooo stuff to buy

Sneakers! These are really nice. :) Sometimes I think about trying to make shoes like what I wear IRL. I think when I saw Ryan at Fade Dana's place he was wearing something similar but they looked... not very awesome.

I like old school pumas and diesel sneakers. I used to only buy Acupunctures, but they are almost too cartoony to make. Lotta prim work and textures... hrm, I'll try it after I finish my other projects.

Must get PanJen skins for the alt. Candi looked awesome in the pink one.


LOOKING FOR: 1940s office furniture. Preferably sepia like colors.

Ok enough slacking. Back to work with me. ;_; At least I only have an hour– 48 minutes to go.

3 Comments:

At 5:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the skins on wednesday and haven't worn em cuz i am so not used to being anything other than pale. But they are SUPER hot and Sat and Candi look friggin adorable.

 
At 5:40 PM , Blogger Candi said...

awwww <3 they are cute ass skins!!

 
At 7:26 AM , Blogger Nex Brannan said...

They sell those shoes in Calla. Look good!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home