Monday, November 13, 2006

Stuff *I* should buy:

Look at the little robot avatar from Oddball. That's awesome.

Freckled Sin Skin for the alt. It's so pretty. I need to get Sioux pink hair too.


Hula dancing!!


I need an excuse to go on safari.

Stripey thermal from [Renegade]. >_o You know I don't think I even wear the last shirts I got from there, just the skull tank.

I already bought these, but I think you should all know that I love them.



So What am I working on for SL? Well I was making myself a brown ratty (as in falling apart) coat. I also made a few designs for hoodies I'd like, but I want to redraw my template... again. =_=
But for once I'm going to stop thinking about what I'd like to wear and start thing about... what my alt would like to wear. I'm making a retro Micecream series and I'm going to start with the girl outfit. There will be 2 girl outfits, that come with accessories, and possibly even shoes (but... that is really pushing it.) There will also be a male micecream shirt and hat, and of course a Micecream truck. I won't be done for a while, I need to bug people about animations and scripts. Expect the girly outfit minus shoes by the weekend.

6 Comments:

At 12:29 PM , Blogger Posy said...

Micecream! My favorite :P

 
At 3:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooo did I see GIRL STUFF!

 
At 3:41 PM , Blogger Noam Sprocket said...

Don't get too excited... I have no idea what I'm doing with girl stuff.

I got a dress from canimal though that had a prim thingy and I'll try to make one of those on a skirt.

 
At 4:05 PM , Blogger Candi said...

lol you know who to ask if ya need help :P Anyone but me..Lol jk! lemme know

 
At 2:50 AM , Blogger Willow said...

HEY! why does my comment say anon?!!?

 
At 9:35 AM , Blogger Noam Sprocket said...

I switched to blogger beta and it's gone all screwy. =_=

I can't even get on Gmail when I'm at home.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home